So...two people walk into a bar. Actually,it was C and I. And we were looking for a band to play for our wedding. We'd heard from a friend that there was this tiny, little Irish pub that had live music on Tuesday nights. We went to check it out, and it was perfect. I love the sound of celtic music. It's calm and soothing. The woman we spoke with was charming, and we just seemed to click. I need to find out the details as far as cost and all that smack, but I think we have our wedding music. Hooray, laddie!
In my morning routine I check a bunch of blogs and sites that bring me a little bit of sunshine. One of those sites belongs to the fabulous Keri Smith. And this morning I discovered a little treat she has for us. I won't spoil it. Check it out for yourself: kerismith.com
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. And I'm really excited to get together with the family and have some good eats. Mmmm...stuffing! In honor of Thanksgiving (and being grateful in general), I thought I'd list 10 things I'm thankful for:
1. Celtic music.
2. That feeling you get when you pull a warm, knit sweater over your head and your hair gets all static-y.
3. My two kitties. See them here. (You have to scroll down a bit.)
4. Finding a bright red fallen leaf.
5. The movies Amelie and Great Expectations. (I could watch those a million more times)
6. Four consecutive days off.
7. Hand-made cards from friends.
8. The delicious peppermint mocha from Starbucks. Yummy!
9. Waking up slowly and in a really good mood.
10. $6 pink plastic watches.
What are your 10 things?