Things I've learned in 2003 -That you can change things you're dissatisfied with. You're not stuck in a rut.
- You have to ask for things to happen. They don't just fall into your lap or happen on their own.
- Being engaged is a lot of fun. You get to make all kinds of decisions for your wedding day. (It's making me very aware of my preferences.)
- Sometimes you have to pretend until it's a reality.
- The unknown is very scary, and there's always something unknown. The good news is that you'll soon know it and it will seem ridiculous that you were ever scared of it.
- Trust your gut.
- When in doubt, wear bright colors.
- Everyone is just a person with feelings and concerns just like me.
- Know when to surround yourself with inspiration and when to avoid it.
- Time off is just as important as time spent pursuing your goals.