Well, a how-do-you-do to you.I in need of a boost, so here I'll write 10 things that I am grateful for.
1. A newly carpeted basement. Oh man is it pretty (and cozy).
2. String cheese. I am obsessed with string cheese lately. No one knows why...
3. The lovely Alex who wrote me much needed words of encouragement.
4. The movie Big Fish. Still rocking my world after almost a week.
5. My sister who called me out of the blue last night just to chat.
6. Big fatty wool socks. Toasty tootsies.
7. Waking up to music instead of an annoying buzzbeep.
8. My postcards are printed and I am happy with the way the turned out.
9. The penny (heads up) I found on the sidewalk this morning.
10. The light snow that is falling today... trying to catch them on my tongue.
Ooh, much better.
One more thing I would like to introduce: Mosaic Minds. It has launched today. It is still working through some small glitches... But overall it's done. It's a new ezine to inspire you, help you with your goals, and just bring you some joy overall. This project was a collaboration of women all over the globe. Congratulations to everyone who put so much work into this project.