Things I'm In Love With Today - A Frida Kahlo mint box. Ooh, how I love Frida.
- Seeing the tops of trees sway in the summer breeze. Remembering that when I was a child my mom told me to be calm and sway like a tree.
- Eating lunch and drinking cherry coke outside.
- The new Strawberries n Cream Frapaccino from Starbucks. Oh yum.
- Creating rhymes in my emails to today.
- Wet grass sticking to my toes.
- Meeting new people for beers and chatting about art and design and pets and good food...
- My husband (man, that's so weird to say!)