Counting blessings: - I have a children's book in the works. (I was on a roll the other day and sketched nearly half of it in one sitting.)
- The weather has been so nice, I've been able to ride my motorcycle around downtown. Zoomy-lope.
- Bing cherries. Hoo-wee!
- Afternoon baseball games with noodle salad and soda pop.
- An upcoming trip to South Carolina. I plan to just be a beach bum and maybe go treasure hunting.
- Being able to care for my sick Colin. (There's a porcupine in his throat.)
- Contemplating chopping the locks off. Will I be brave or just stick it out?
- Leaving the windows open and listening to the cricket concert.
Do you have blessings to count?