Posts have been short and sweet lately because I am doinga three-day, on-site stint at an agency. It's tiring, too. So I've just been crashing instead of being motivated when I come home. Ah well, it's only for a brief time.
Things I'm excited about right now:
1. The weather is finally a little cooler today and I can wear long comfy sleeves and jeans. C'mon hats!
2. The leaves on the trees have just begun to change. I have noticed some brilliant deep reds and some pumpkin oranges.
3. Cuffs. I'm really into these right now. Superwoman! I really like this rose one (link) even though it's from teenie-boppers-r-us (I heart Delias).
4. Fishing with a line and bobber. Is there anything more relaxing? I like to watch the tiny ripples in the water.
5. My super secret surprise coming up for you. I hope to get it launched this weekend. It's gonna be so fun!
6. Meeting friends for coffee once a week and blowing our noses loudly together.
7. My ma. She's on a new chapter of her life right now and I'm really happy and excited for her. (Love you, ma!)
8. Stamping. I bought a cool star stamp a few years ago and just rediscovered it. It rules! Especially with white ink.
*** By the way, anyone living in Indianapolis should know about the Fountain Square Masterpiece in a Day(link) going on tomorrow. I competed last year and it was a lot of fun to see everyone out on the streets with their paints or their pads and pens...there was even a fashion-designer there last year. Come on down.