I am forever amazed by the fact that you can manifest what you want just by saying it out loud and writing it down. Bravely making it known! Back in January, I wrote a short list of things I wanted to accomplish this year. One of my goals was to "be a part of a gallery show". Now it's June...I've been a part of about 5 shows and have two scheduled for August, one for September, and two more in December. And I'm meeting with two galleries this morning (after my run!). I'd say I accomplished that goal. I went after it and I got it. And I'm damn proud of myself because it was a lot of work.
Now that we're half way through the year, I want to re-evaluate my goals. Think about what I want to accomplish in the last half of the year. I'm going to write down a few things that I want to happen...
- I want to land a good rep who will help me get higher-profile work.
- I want to earn what I'm worth.
- I want to get into CA's illustration annual (ooh, I'm being brave saying this one!)
- I want to brand my company better and more consistently. (I do this so easily with clients, but doing it for myself is difficult...so I must treat myself as a client.)
- I want to do some self-promotion that generates good business.
- I want to feel more comfortable with the business side of my company.
- I want to launch my store and have it do well.
- I want to make a lot more paintings that sell in galleries.
- I want to complete the first issue of Box88 (I can't tell you what this is quite yet...in the future I will!)
- I want to run/walk every morning and feel strong and athletic.
- I want to de-clutter and get rid of anything I don't need and don't love.
- I want to enjoy downtime for myself...refilling the cup.
- I want to feel inspired and therefore inspire others!
Okay, those are my goals. I said them. They are out there. Do what you will, universe...
I invite you to do the same. What are some of your goals?