I am grateful for: - a few cool days back to back... windows open, hearing crickets all day long, bike rides.
- moving care packages from friends.
- kindle books. (I am craving fiction stories lately...)
- being aware of the bare minimum necessary for comfortable living. (A coffee pot, toaster, a pillow and mattress...)
- built in solitude as Colin's already moved and Veda sleeps.
- a mani and pedi courtesy of my miracle-worker sister-in-law.
- the opportunity to pare down and let go.
- summer days running into one another.