Today I'm choosing to laugh.
Because eff a bunch of taking life so damn seriously all the time. I feel idiotic because I've let everything build up in my little bubble space and it's been taking me over. No more... I am quitting right this very second and I'm LETTING IT GO. I'm making room for goodness and I'm going to find the situation funny. I am choosing to laugh. I'm laughing because:
- we seem to be getting the run around on setting up our mortgage. and have gotten a nasty email from some bank people who expect us to know what we're doing. HA. We have no idea what we're doing! That's why you are the professionals... to walk us through this! So don't get all up in my junk because of some little miscommunication. I fart in your general direction.
- I have been experiencing some raging hormonal pms and have been an emotional wreck the last four days. Wallow wallow wallow. Hiding under the bed. Making life miserable for myself and anyone who comes into contact with me. (sorry colin) har har!
- my work space is the size of a postage stamp and it's making me crrrrazy. It makes me want to run away to join some sort of loud huge striped circus. But only 14 days till we close on the house. I can deal, yo.
- I have had only one new job in the last five weeks. Business ebbs and flows, right. But boy, baby... are we ever in the ebb! ebb ebb ebb.
- I have been struggling with comparing myself to others. (I almost didn't want to type that because I am so ashamed of myself... but I'm admitting it and laughing at it instead.) How ridiculous. I am fine the way I am. My decisions are sound because I am a reasonable person. I am smart enough to get by and funny enough to hold my own in a conversation and talented enough to do a piece of art without much grief. So there... take that Mrs. Comparison. I fart in your general direction too.
So ha ha ha to it all. Laughing feels so much better! (as long as I'm not laughing out of hysterics, which I'm not... it's a fully conscious laughter and I really do think it's funny that I've been so bombed in the head with all this stuff.)
Joy is an option. Right leonie? So I'm choosing it.
p.s. Happy 22nd birthday to my little sis, Lauren!