10 ways to feel disconnected: 1) check your email every 2 minutes.
2) keep the ear buds in.
3) always eat lunch by yourself.
4) vigorously monitor the weather (or the traffic report).
5) always order the same thing at a restaurant (or cook same menu at home).
6) categorize people.
7) compare yourself or your work to others.
9) buy pre-chopped vegetables.
10 ways to feel connected:
2) go barefoot.
3) hug when see your peeps.
4) send a letter or care package.
5) sing along.
6) drive a stick shift.
7) open the windows.
8) when you think about someone, call them.
9) say what you really feel.
10) comment. (it's true actually!)