A few posts ago Lesley tagged me to write 8 random things about myself. (sorry so late Lesley!) Here we go: 1. I have a pretty good innate sense of direction and usually know which way I'm facing at any given moment. (It's because I see the world in kind of a map-view.) This is extremely annoying to my husband because I am constantly being a "back-seat driver". (sorry c)
2. I have symmetrical freckles on my middle toes and middle fingers. (in no way does this make me special, even though I think it should.)
3. I have a high pitched voice that drives babies and animals crazy (in a good way).
4. I need a fan running in order to sleep. I think of it as a river... if I wake up in the middle of the night, I can easily jump back into the river. If there is no river, I end up wandering around wondering what to do next. (that probably made no sense to anyone but me.)
5. I like to speak in abbreviations. Or abbrevs, as I call them. My diet cokes are "DCs" and what comes out of the stereo is "muse" and the people who live beside me are my "neighbs".
6. I can't stand to watch movies involving infidelity or misunderstandings. So a whole genre of romantic comedies has me running for the hills.
7. My right knee usually hurts. Too much volleyball in high school.
8. My husband has no less than 5 subwoofers hooked up in our house. I have so little interest in this that I don't think I'd recognize one if I saw one. but our house rocks out.
and a bonus:
9. I have never ordered the most expensive thing on the menu.
* * *
That was fun! (and I realize that I'm a pretty annoying person, huh?!) If anyone else wants to play, I open it up to you. :)