So I mentioned that I was going to launch my new website when we got back from the road trip. Ahem... that's before I checked the calendar and re-gathered my marbles and realized that we have THREE WEEKS till we need to be out of here and into there. So. Rather than add to the chaos that is currently going on, I'm putting the new website on hold until we arrive safe and sound in NC. I promise it'll be worth the wait. :) (Well, I hope at least!)
Notes: we have no home to move to yet (working on that) and still have a home here (also something we're working on). All that = masses amount of stress that I'm just kind of not looking at in the face.
Praying for miracles upon miracles!