My babe is sick. So we're dealing with rough nights (ROUGHER nights I should say... I didn't know that was possible!), weepy snotty coughy stuffy long days and clinging to mama like a chi-chi monkey. And all this while every single one of my clients finally pipes up and says: go! paint! make art miracles happen! So needless to say, this mama is a bit stressified. Hope Veda feels better soon... it's heartbreaking to see her want to smile while feeling so icky.
In the meantime, we have good things going on like:
- swapping eggplants from our garden for pears from a friend's tree.
- garden grown tomatoes eaten over the sink
- garden cukes and sunflowers
- helping my little sister get settled in her dorm room and started in her new school
- seeing students wandering around in the park, reading books and writing
- being big enough to swing in the baby swings
- reading my yoga textbooks in random and rare spare minutes
- kitchen renovation being 3/4 done
- studio/playroom conversion being 1/4 done
- goddess card readings
- walking to the post office to drop off mail
- frogmore stew parties (we veggies just don't eat the sausage. do eat the shrimp though!)
- porch sitting in the rain
... baby crying. gotta go. tell me your happy things.