- coming back with a surprise butternut cinnamon roll for colin.
- striped, mult-colored leg warmers. Yum. Gotta find more.
- bath time in the claw foot tub.
- being madly in love with my husband. I like sweater season because he's all fluffy and nice to cuddle with.
- yellow heart shaped leaves.
- reconnecting with friends.
- feeling my little bean kick my insides. It's just the best thing ever. :)
- sitting by the lake yesterday, all bundled up and warmed by the sunshine, listening to the water lapping onto shore.
- new magazines in my mailbox.
- meal plans to save money at the grocery store.
- Halloween! Some of my family is coming over tonight to help pass out candy to the kiddies, and afterward we're gonna whip up a chili dinner. can't wait.
* * *
Happy Halloween, friends. Have a safe weekend!