I'm pretty funkadelic funkalicious right now. But I am still seeing things worth cheering about right now. Things like: - a brand new haircut. I'm light and airy now. I heart short hair.
- rocking my niece to sleep this afternoon. She's a sugar-butt.
- new sushi restaurants. Bring on the wasabi!
- getting fun mail from friends. (pink envelopes!)
- sitting outside with a cool breeze.
- a new stack of books.
- chocolate carmel freezes.
- fresh summer plums. (Why are most of my cheering thing food?)
- sticky fingers.
- fluffy pillows.
- encouraging emails from friends. I'd be in a downward spiral without you all.
That felt so good. Whatcha got on your cheering list?